Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jackass 3 Needs Your Support

Like my good friends over at FilmDrunk (who never seem to be available for some drinks or a game of monopoly of anything), I too am appalled I didn't recieve this personally.


It seems unreasonable, I know. Why would you leave the Cinemerator in the dust? Anyway, I've always been a big fan of 'For Your Consideration' accoutrement. A personal favorite [plays 'ssusudio' whilst banging two hookers].
I'm ashamed to admit it, but my dog might have contracted a venerial disease I've never gotten around to seeing Jackass 2, let alone 3. My memories of watching that beloved program at 2 in the morning (back when MTV had music) have yet to fade from my subconcious, however. Not to say they're becoming repressed memories. Hey, everybody's got problems, amirite? [banjo strum] [takes bite of apple]
Anyway [swallows], not like a give a hoot about the Oscars.
Check this out! Spidey 4 kissin by the bleachers!

moments after Garfield wipes his mouth 

All of my concerns about Stone dying her hair and Andrew Garfield pretending not to be embarrased by the homosexual undertones that are ever-present in the Spiderman storyline have been thrown to the wind, Zema water under the bridge. Emma Stone is two things- incredibly attractive, and my stalk-ee. Whether or not she is aware of these two facts is irrelevant.
I honestly don't know what to expect for this movie; all of the press releases have been unintentionally vague. I say 'unintentionally' because I don't think even they know where it's going. The only person who has the right to be vague in press releases is Christopher Nolan, and that's because people actually want to know what he does with his movies. Not to say there isn't considerable interest for Spidey 4, it's just, come on. Just tell us what the fuck is going on. There's supposed to be, like, 10 villains, or something. And Martin Sheen. wut?


No comments:

Post a Comment