Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kristin Stewart is, like, omg

After reading the Movieweb for this story I was reminded of three things- one, they're still making twilights, two, the next movie is going to be in two parts, and three, Kristin Stewart is still getting work. Baffled, I went straight to my computer to cinemerate, but I then realized that I'm at work and have no control over shotty internets. Here I am, on my iPhone, loling my way to oblivion.
Here's the thing- Kristin Stewart and Robert Pattinsons characters in the next twilight have sex because they have a kid in the book (although I'm fairly certain that Bella dies horribly in childbirth after her child eats it's way out of her vagina). So, the big question on the table was 'are we going to see some Pattinson penis'? The next question was are we gonna see breasts that lack the ability to hold anything but malice, let alone talent, let alone milk. How would she breastfeed? I don't want to think about it (I want to cinemerate about it). And now those questions are answered, because Kristin Stewart is definitly getting naked for the next twilight. Here's a quote from someone of importance.

"The script actually has Kristen practically naked in it, a lot."

La dee da, I wonder who ultimately made the decision on this? Probably that director. What a perv, how dare he? How messed up do you have to be to actually want to see Kristin Stewart naked? Do you want to turn into a pillar of stone? Cause I hear that's what happens. And what is 'alot' supposed to mean? What a weird statement. The script has her practically naked, a lot. Script. [lolololol]
yeah, will I see this? No. Will I hear about this from every one of the thousand girls I know? Yes. Finally, will this satisfy viewers? And do we see patttinson penis? I think this story created more questions than answered them. We'll have to see, won't we?

By the way, just bought my Tron: Legacy tickets today. Thursday at midnight, IMAX 3D, jealous? You know you are, I know you are, and God certainly knows you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment