Friday, December 3, 2010

Black Swan is being a f****** c***

Black Swan is being a fascist crap. All I want to do on a Friday night is see Natalie and Mila and Cassel get it on, Aronofsky style. Too much to ask? Apparently so, because it's not playing anywhere in the Pittsburgh area. I actually googled, and I NEVER google, what the deal was, and everybody else is apparently as confused as I am. It's just not playing here yet, which is so lame, but I know I shouldn't complain. I'm going to see it eventually. I was seriously planning on seeing it TO-NIGHT, but the stupid limited release it's on cramps my style. Why would it be a limited release? They put ivy all over the front of the poster but that means literally nothing. It's official selection for Venice and Sundance, so what? So was Sex and the City. I actually have no idea if Sex and the City was Sundance'd, I'm just trying to make a point. Point being, they're trying to make this movie appear more arthouse than it actually is. Oscar fever to be sure, but come on you greedy bastards. This movie would make so much money if it had a wider release. It probably has something to do with the fact that Rachel Weiz and Aronofsky split the scene, not that I blame her. As much as I like Aronofsky, he looks as if Christian Bale was beaten with an 'eh, I guess he's cute' stick and then sucked into the Viggo painting at the end of Ghostbusters 2. The Wrestler and Requiem for a Dream are some pretty sweet movies.
Anyway, I'm sick and tired of waiting around for Black Swan. Just...come out, please? I'll give you money. Money. Money...mon...[zzz]

No comments:

Post a Comment