Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday Beefy Beef

You know what slightly agitates me? Read the thing above and see if you can guess. Movieweb does this sometimes, Movieweb being the vehicle that carried me into obsession-with-movies-land (the in flight movie was terriblelolol). Movieweb does this thing where it'll hype something up for you in the title, but then be totally and completely and utterly and creepily dissapointing. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.
I'ts not complaining, it's Cinemerating. [befriends whale] [rides whale into sunset]
Now, about the article. Topic: new Batman movie. Status: interested. Reaction to reference to Anne Hathaway's physical appearence in a scanty clad: hightened, with slight tingles. Reaction to actual article: meh.
'She looks phenomenal'.- Wally Pfister.
Whatever happened to not being into the whole brevity thing, Pfist-meister?
Speaking of refrences to the Big Lebowski, here's something funny my good friends (who totally missed out on my party last night, guys! It was awesome wish you coulda been there) at FilmDrunk- linky McLinkerstein.
It's hard to believe anything Tara Reid says (I love you, for instance. Bitch.), but the prospect would be interesting to think about, if I wanted to ever think about it ever. What's incredible is that she still hangs on to a movie she had very little involvement in (ok, granted, Bunny is technically the driving force that gets everybody into trouble, kind of like Brad Pitt in True Romance, but Tara is no Brad Pitt, even though that would make her sexually attractive to me). Don't get me wrong, if I was in TBL for half a second, I'd profess the expreience to be a life changing one. But hey, maybe I was in the Big Lebowski. Hard to tell. The nineties was just a big coke haze for me.
In other news, the new superman was cast, but you all probably know that already. What's interesting about this news is that I care this means that Batman, Spiderman, and now Superman, the three benchposts of superhero movie superhero heros, are all British. What would our forefathers say? Would they be proud, supportive of this notion? Fuck if I know. Stupid question anyway. [breaks sunglasses] [buys new sunglasses]
Oh yes, attention internets- Tron Dog is out there, somewhere, waiting for you to find him so you can show him his way home. I don't know how he keeps getting into my photos, but then again, I don't know whether or not it's unsafe to eat raw jellyfish.
UPDATE- Pretty sure it doesn't matter.

It's a fucking showdog. With fucking papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment